Rhode Island

Makeup in Providence

Hello!This is kind of last minute, but I am getting engagement photos taken on Tuesday and would like to get my makeup done for them.  Does anyone have recommendations for a makeup artist in Providence?  I am also thinking about just going to the mall to a makeup counter because my budget is limited (don't want to spend more than $50).  Any suggestions?Thanks!Christina

Re: Makeup in Providence

• chixfilachixfila member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had used Krystal Treanor for my wedding. I know she's out of Providence. I had my trial with her at Femme Fatale on Angell St. You could try to give a call there to see if they can get you in.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Allison Barber. I don't know what your time frame is so I will give you her info: 774-696-4546 She lives in Newport but she will travel. I am not sure what she can do during the day but give her a call. I did just text her with a few questions so you can try and do that now if you would like. Sorry I just read this now.
  • kcabral80kcabral80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Tracy Ryan...she is great! tlr8275@yahoo.com 401-230-7828
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I usually go to Facing Thayer. I know they have two make up artists there but I forget the name of the girl I use. Special occasion make up is $40. You also get to take make up home too. ~ www.facingthayer.com
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of the replies!  You guys were a big help.  I think I'm going to go with facing thayer because they are so close and reasonably priced...hopefully they can squeeze me in tomorrow!  Thanks again ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards