Rhode Island

Wishing Well Bridal Questions...

has anyone bought their dress and had it altered by wishing well bridal in Rhode Island? any bad reviews? I'm thinking about ordering my dress and my BM dresses from them but nervous about their alterations. feed back please!!!

Re: Wishing Well Bridal Questions...

• edited December 2011
    I just picked up my dress from them and took it to Sewing Creations by Rose for alterations.  The ladies at WW didn't bat an eye.  I'm sure tons of people do that.  All my BMs live OOS so I collected their dresses and shipped them to them.  They're getting their dress altered at home.  If you have reservations, then I'd look somewhere else.  That's what I did.  I wanted to be sure I was 100% comfortable with the seamstress. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We ordered BM dresses there and have nothing but good things to say about them.  We're also doing alterations elsewhere.
  • edited December 2011
    I have not done alterations there, but am buying my dress and bridemaid dresses at the WW. They are awesome to work with. I will be getting my dress altered there, because alterations are included. I did get a chance to talk with one of the seamstress and she was great. My girls (all 9 of them) live out of state. They will have there alterations done closer to home.
  • edited December 2011
    I had my dress altered at wishing well and had no problems..Phylis was the seamstress who did it..she was very pleasent and definatly knew what she was doing..she didn't get upset when i went in for my last fitting and had to take it in more because i lost weight..i would recommend her..and would definatly recommend getting your dress there everyone there is so nice and l love that it is a family owned business..hth
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting my dress there as well! It will most likely also be altered there. The seamstress is super sweet and they're all really friendly and accomodating. Good luck!p.s. sorry this is in bold
  • edited December 2011
    My alterations were included in the dress I bought there - although it really wansn't that big of a deal, I had to bring it out of the store and to a seamstress' house (I guess that their on-site seamstress isn't always the one to do their included alterations). I did have an issue with a spot that I noticed at the seamstress', but they removed the spot without any questions even though I had taken it off premises. My only alteration was the bussle and it was done well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards