Rhode Island

Alexia and Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses

I am just starting to look at bridesmaid dresses online. My wedding is not untill August 2010. I have all different size girls in height and size. 4-18 sizes. There are 9 girls and I was wondering about different dresses in the same color and if this is ok. There were dresses by Alexia that were satin and had black lace on them(forgot style codes). They were also different styles of the satin/lace. Also Bill Levkoff had some great satin dresses.  I don't want my girls to pay over 200 for there dresses. Anyone know the prices (approx) on these companies. Also how do you find out who carries them? Thanks again for your help.

Re: Alexia and Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses

• edited December 2011
    My girls got their dresses for $189 (Bill Levkoff), but then paid for alterations.  I believe that BL runs large as EVERY girl needed to have the dress taken in (and they were purchased from two different shops in two different states).  They were beautiful dresses, but I think BL ended up being a little pricier than I had anticipated in the long run.
  • edited December 2011
    I had 6 girls all in the same color floor length gowns but each let them pick their own. It looked fabulous (in my opinion haha) because they were each comforatble in their dress and chose the style that suited them best. Pictures in my married bio. GL!
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    I don't know about Alexia, but I think the BL dresses run around $200 or so.  Some less, some more.  We ended up with Belsoie dresses.  They're supposed to be mostly under $200.  I liked one that was $130.  The one we ended up with was $180.  It came in a maternity version for my MOH for $30 more, so hers was $210.  Her alterations are $25 so overall she's spending $235, which I think is reasonable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much girls!
  • pmpkn219pmpkn219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls wore different Levkoff dresses (they were tea-length)I think the most expensive one was 140, and it's the style with a beaded sash thing going on. I also talked the bridal shop into matching Netbride's prices. I think retail the tags said 140-180?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards