Rhode Island
Options

Alterations

Hi Ladies, I bought my wedding dress in Pennsylvania before I moved to Rhode Island. Now that my dress is in, they're telling me that my schedule for going back to Pennsylvania doesn't work for them. So now I'm in dire need for a person whom I can trust to do the alterations. I'm willing to travel to a great tailor so any and all suggestions would be great! Thanks so much.

Re: Alterations

• Options
    Dicaps55Dicaps55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Sewing Creations by Rose in E. Greenwich!  Shes the sweetest women & really makes you feel special even though your one of 10 brides shes seen that day :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto!  Rose is awesome!!  I wouldn't trust my dress to anyone else!  My FMIL is taking her dress to her too now b/c she thinks she's awesome.  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Rose! She is very talented and has a great personality!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vote #4 for Rose :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Rosa Medeiros out of Bristol. She was truly a savior for my dress (I got it 8 sizes too big) and it fit like a glove when she was done with it. Her price ended up being way lower than I expected and she is SUCH a sweet woman.
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    #6 Vote for Rose at Sewing Creations in E Greenwich!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone. It's good to know that there is someone great To do alterations before I bring my dress back to RI on Saturday. Thanks again!
  • Options
    jwilsonwcrijwilsonwcri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Rose at Sewing Creations by Rose. She is great in every way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards