Rhode Island

bridesmaid gifts

Just a few weeks til my wedding.  I got my bridesmaids the matching bolero that went with their dress.  Wondering what to get them in addition as a memorable gift.  I'd like something monogramed.  Thinking coach wristlet maybe or make up bag with some lip gloss and a couple products.  Or jewelry to match dresses.  or mani/pedi.  Any ideas?

Re: bridesmaid gifts

• AngieP900AngieP900 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my girls engraved pink flasks (they were on sale for like $10 at American Bridal), jewelry to wear day of, and bags (also on sale at American Bridal).HTH.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my girls earrings, bracelet, and necklace to wear the day of, all in a little monogrammed jewelry pouch (from etsy).  Also got them a tank that says "bridesmaid" on it, foot petals, and a pocket mirror.  In addition, I got my MOH a gift certificate to a spa near her house for a maternity massage.  She is due 5 weeks after my wedding.  I thought she'd appreciate that.I'm debating getting a similar gift cert for my other two BMs so their gifts aren't totally focused on the wedding, you know?  We'll see how much money I have left over.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jennifer, I read that fast and thought you said you got your MOH a gc for a pap smear.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FWIW, that would make a memorable gift.
  • edited December 2011
    HA!  AWESOME.  I might write that in the card.  MIGHT.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I got my girls Coach wristlets from Ebay at $35 a piece.They LOVED them!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got my girls smaller coach bags at the coach outlet and then a larger one for my MOH. I also gave them "day-of" matching pink bags from bath & body that had their day of jewelry, flip flops for beach pictures/reception dancing, matching white sunglasses, and "survival kits"
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards