Rhode Island

Hair and Make up for e pics - HELP

Hi Ladies,I need some help from those of you that know Rhode Island well!  On Nov. 13 my fiance are going to our where our wedding is in Watch Hill for our pics.  Here is the issue - we live in NYC and are trying to combine appointments to minimize travel to RI.  On the day we are going to Watch Hill, we are staying over night in Providence to meet with our potential florist.  That appointment is early like 9am and should not run more than 45 minutes.  We need to be in Watch Hill around noon.  Between the meeting with the florist in Providence and arriving in Watch Hill, I want to get my hair and make up done somewhere.  Nothing too fancy - just a good blow out and a professional make up job.  The salon I was going to use in Westerly can't take me after 9:30.  Does anyone have any suggestions of a good salon in Providence or on the way to Watch Hill?  I realize I'm trying to accomplish a lot in a morning...any advice is appreciated!  Thanks!

Re: Hair and Make up for e pics - HELP

• edited December 2011
    There's a ton between Providence and Watch Hill so I'm sure you'll find something. I go to Blue Sky Spaworks in Warwick - not too far off the highway and about 15 minutes from downtown Providence. I know they do both hair and makeup.
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    M Squared Salon on Atwells Street does an amazing job. give them a call, you won't be disappointed. 401-572-3900You could also go to Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon at the Biltmore. And if going to a salon is an issue, have someone come to you, Mac MUA and hair stylist Chanda Sek , 401-699-6158 (she works for Salon Vishay in Warwick and All Nationalities in Providence)
  • hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I goto a salon in Narragansett called Salon Sante...they do hair and make up but I believe they only use Bare Minerals make up I used Kristin greene for our wedding..She was fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards