Rhode Island

independence harbor

Has any one been to a weeding at this venue I have never heard of it but I live north of Boston. they seem to offer wonderful discounts during the off season.And the venue looks beautiful any info would be appreciated thanks in advance ~ Cathy~

Re: independence harbor

• edited December 2011
    I am going there on Saturday!  I can share my pics with you if you'd like.  It's my friend who's getting married but I am also shooting some of her wedding.  So I will see the inner workings.  :-)  I can let you know how it is afterwards. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I looked into Independence Harbor when I was searching for a venue. The grounds are gorgeous but the woman who is the coordinator is pretty brutal. She laughed at some of my ideas for centerpieces and rolled her eyes when I asked if I could rent chair covers. They give you a gift certificate to go to brunch if you visit the venue. We went and weren't impressed at all by the food. It's a gorgeous venue outside though...just my opinion. I suggest you go and look and eat the brunch.
  • angelheart1angelheart1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your input Jennifer I would love it if u shared your pics of the wedding youu are going to there thanks again ~Cathy~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards