Rhode Island

Did you use Cregg Annarino?

I'm torn between him and one other photog. Anyone who used him have any regrets?Thanks!t

Re: Did you use Cregg Annarino?

• edited December 2011
    I didn't know about Cregg when I was looking, but I have since seen his work and it is AMAZING.
  • edited December 2011
    oops... meant to add that I have never heard anything bad about him, either.  GL
  • edited December 2011
    I think two recent knotties have used him and he's fab.  Who's the other photographer you're looking into?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use Gregg Annarino because he wasn't my style (photojournalist) but I still thought his work was amazing. He does more artistic portrait style photos that look very editorial.
  • edited December 2011
    The other photographer is Seth Jacobson, who no one here seems to have heard of. I love his pictures, but have some concerns too. At this point I'm planning on meeting with both of them when I'm in RI (I'm planning from Dallas), and going with my gut, but I'm SO nervous about this decision.t
  • jenmckennajenmckenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! USE CREGG! My photo is the first photo you see when you get on his wedding website-he is AMAZING..im from NY and I got married at Belle Mer(u can see my slideshow on his website--we are jen and tj) and everyone was amazed at how the pictures came out...u won't regret it...im just counting down till i see my album--so excited!
  • edited December 2011
    Jen - He kept pointing me towards your photos since you guys got married at belle mer too! Did you feel like you missed anything by just having 1 photographer instead of two? Do you have any regrets at all?Talia
  • cherish105cherish105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Cregg too(Jim and Julie on the blog)  I have nothing but great thing to say about him.  Our pictures came out perfect and he got everyone we asked for and then some.I really cannot recomend him enough!  Everyone that looks at our pictures loves them.  We took a trash the dress too and I'm dying to see the pics!!I can honestly say that photography was the one place we didn't want to skimp and we weren't dissapointed at all!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Scubascaff used him too.  Her photos were phenominal and he was awesome to work with.  I think this is her address to her married bio. www.mandyandjoe.com
  • jenmckennajenmckenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi! sorry i didn't respond sooner--i don't go on this too much anymore---the whole story with me is that I fired my first photographers after a HORRIBLE engagement shoot and had to drive back up to RI to find another one--i saw three photographers that day and cregg just blew me away--u will not regret it-i definitely didn't. the photos speak for themselves. As for not having two photographers i gotta say that everyone at my wedding said they have never seen such an active photographer--he was everywhere! and yet i never even noticed till i saw the pictures and was like wow! i didn't even see him there...if you need anymore info just email me at jenlmckenna@hotmail.com --hope that helps you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards