Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Wedding Guestbooks

I really want to create my own wedding guestbook.  However, I'm having such a tough time find a "scrapbook" that doesn't have the plastic pockets.  I've looked around at Joanns and Michaels, but these places don't seem to carry the type of book I'm looking for.  

Any ideas?  I live in Southern California.

Re: Wedding Guestbooks

• Options
    Sorry I'm no help... Try your local board?
  • Options
    Hobby Lobby?
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_wedding-guestbooks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:70a823da-1534-47ae-990b-01a55664ec49Post:6f887b47-df12-4e49-8b35-123dbe60785a">Wedding Guestbooks</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really want to create my own wedding guestbook.  However, I'm having such a tough time find a "scrapbook" that doesn't have the plastic pockets.  I've looked around at Joanns and Michaels, but these places don't seem to carry the type of book I'm looking for.   Any ideas?  I live in Southern California.
    Posted by heidilhsu[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I couldn't find one in stores without plastic pockets either.  The only one I could find was on <a href="http://www.creativememories.com" rel='nofollow'>www.creativememories.com</a></div><div>
    </div><div>HTH</div>
    Anniversary image
  • Options
    Try creative memories or stamp in - owned by same company. gl
  • Options
    Have you thought of doing a photobook through shutterfly or other photo websites? We did one and it came out beautifully!!! and got it for 50% off from shutterfly!! highly recommend it!
  • Options
    Found a local scrapbook store nearby and an art supply store that sells a HUGE variety of speciality paper.  My wedding guest book is in the works.  So glad I was able to find what I was looking for.  

And yes, thinking of using Shutterfly for a post-wedding album.  Thanks for the wonderful advice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards