Rhode Island

Atlantic Beach Club, Middletown, RI?

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any info on the Atlantic Beach Club - anyone been to a wedding there, having their wedding there etc.  Also  not sure where we'd have the ceremony as we're not getting married in a church.

I really like the location and I heard the food was great but I'm a little concerned with the space since it's a restaurant.  We want a really fun but nice wedding.  Also wasn't sure if you could dress it up with chair covers or chair rentals?

Also looking at Belle Mer (read lots of posts on them), Hotel Viking and the Hyatt on Goat Island. 

Any input is greatly appreciated!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Atlantic Beach Club, Middletown, RI?

• edited December 2011
    I have been to a wedding at the Atlantic and i thought it was beautiful.  The food was delicious and the ceremony also took place in the reception room.  As for chair covers and linens im not sure about that.  Check out their website  Good luck !
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there.  The view is so beautiful.  The wedding is one of the best I've been to.
  • melinda478melinda478 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our RD there and the food was amazing. The food for weddings is great too, lots of different options. The weddings are held upstairs in the ballroom so its not like your going to see people just going to eat dinner.
    Yes you can do chair covers but you will have to rent them on your own.

Can't say enough about Belle Mer! Loved it. Our wedding was amazing. My MOH got married at the Hyatt and everything went wonderfully and the food was really good too.
  • edited December 2011
    You can rent the little park next to ABC from the town of Middletown for your ceremony overlooking the water!
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to weddings there the ladies who handle the weddings are AWESOME!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm over on the nest these days, but I was an ABC bride.We only had the reception there. I seriously can't say enough about them!! Lori Sullivan was our coordinator and she was incredible, very hands on and detailed. We didn't have to worry about a single thing. I always say I want an excuse to have another big party just so I can have another event there, because I just loved them so much.

If you wanted to rent chair covers, I'm sure you could. Personally I don't think its really necessary, the linens and chairs are neutral but very pretty.

good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • breezybride15breezybride15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the input!  We've narrowed it down between the ABC and the Hotel Viking for our reception now.  Two very different venues and SO hard to make a decision!!! There are things I love about both of them... ahhh!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards