Rhode Island

SMP: Hello Love Photography & more

I just saw this super Sweet Summer Photo session by Hello Love Photo. I know a few brides on here are using her photography services. I am also a fan of the ladies at Mikado Weddings so seeing their work on SMP is also a plus. Love the florals and the make up for the bride. I checked a few of the vendors out and they are fairly budget friendly. These are definitely fresh talents being showecased here!

Re: SMP: Hello Love Photography & more

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this!
    I'm using Hello Love... I keep checking her site to see more weddings uploaded.  When I first booked her last year, she had like 2 total :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw this yesterday from her FB and twitter. Love the bright colors. I'm so happy for Casey to see her getting this exposure (and happy I booked her BEFORE this was posted on SMP)!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!  I'm also using HelloLove.  We just had our engagement shoot on Nantucket and Casey did an amazing job - I love them and CAN'T WAIT for the wedding!!!!!

I first found her through the RI board (thanks to Chantel!) so thank you for posting this - I agree, it's great to see HelloLove getting this exposure!

super cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kdemos! Just saw your engagement shoot posted on her blog. Way cute. And love your dog!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!! :)  he's our baby!!

btw - casey was so fast to get the pics to us, and there were tons of them!  yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I saw those too!!! you guys are so cute!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards