Rhode Island
Options

***Belle Mer brides*** re: tasting

I would be very grateful if you could share the menu you had or planning to have at your menu tasting, what your favorites were and also what you didn't like.  I was also wondering how many (e.g. entrees, hors d'oeuvres, etc) could you request for the tasting.  TIA!

Re: ***Belle Mer brides*** re: tasting

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be interested to see what you learn! My EC sent me a couple sample menus that look wonderful, but I wont be tasting til the end of the summer. (I'm a belle mer bride too... I just changed my name on here to be less descriptive :) )
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was told I could taste 4 different entrees, but I am not sure in regards to apps, soups, salads, and any extras... 

If I remember correctly, a few of the menu items that the past Belle Mer brides said were outstanding was the Lobster Bisque ( I would LOVE to do this, but soup in August just doesnt sound appealing to me or my guests for that matter unfortunately ), BLT on a savory spoon, filet w/ lobster and shrimp ravioli, and individual caprese salad on a skewer to name a few. I also heard the chocolate bar, espresso bar, and some of the large hors d'oevrues(sp?) such as the seafood bar, and mediterrean bar are all amazing.

Looking forward to seeing the responses on here from the other girls for some food inspiration !Wink
  • Options
    jenmckennajenmckenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married at the island house on june 14th so we had bbq chicken on a cornbread concasse, new england clam chowder in the demitasse cups(out of this world), sliders, and little mozzarella/basil/tomato things, and I can't remember the last one,  the asian bar, a candy bar, ice cream station(with brickley's ice cream) an espresso/cappacino station, we had two choices of organic chicken and the filet, we had a ceasar salad and a pasta with veggies...i think that was it=)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards