Rhode Island
Options

Bus rental -Transportation

anyone have reccomendations for bus transportation in  the newport area?

Re: Bus rental -Transportation

• Options
    edited December 2011

Do you want school buses, coaches or trolleys? If school buses, I had saved a post last year that listed First Student in Providence. She said it was $75/hour. http://www.firstcharterbus.com/
    The poster wrote: They were great. It was the most economical way to transport a lot of people. The bus holds 45 adults. Also, you can split up the time so you are not paying for it during the reception.

Another recommended ABR in Middletown and wrote:

We used ABR transport, LLC out of Middletown. They have a 3 hour rental minimum, but you can divide up the 3 hours (i.e. 1.5 hours before and after your ceremony). I did not find other companies willing to do that at the rates that ABR was able to. They were the most reasonable and flexible bus/van transportation I found- we used the large white school bus. Our guests LOVED the driver. The number is 401-848-9729-- we used Ashley Allen.
  • Options
    Chrissymm1976Chrissymm1976 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much.
    We are using trollys for the wedding party but everyone else will need transportation.. so a coach bus or school bus..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using a school bus for our guests. I think we are paying around $200 total.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards