Rhode Island

9th Annual Spectacular Bridal Event

Anyone going this weekend? I still have a few vendors to check out like florist, limo and videography. I got the $5 off coupon on their website for preregistration. Gen admission is $12.

Re: 9th Annual Spectacular Bridal Event

• edited December 2011
    Anyone know if it matters if you enter fake info on that pre-reg form? I really don't want to give up that much personal info and/or be harassed for months after by phone and e-mail ... but I'm torn because I'm frugal and want to save $5. Ha ha.   Laughing 
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think it matters.  I NEVER give out my real phone number and I made a wedding email especially for things like this.  So, if they send the coupon through emai you still get it, but all of your normal correspondance is through your regular one.  :)
  • hollygb22hollygb22
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    i wish someone told me that last year (re: your info)

I never gave my phone # but get soooo many crappy spam emails from vendors!!
  • edited December 2011
    I also have a wedding email account for events like these. I'm going and I'm so excited :-) It's my first real bridal show and we're still looking for a florist, transportation, tuxes, etc. I'll probably print labels to stick on to entry forms for things I'm seriously interested in.
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: 9th Annual Spectacular Bridal Event:
    I also have a wedding email account for events like these. I'm going and I'm so excited :-) It's my first real bridal show and we're still looking for a florist, transportation, tuxes, etc. I'll probably print labels to stick on to entry forms for things I'm seriously interested in.
    Posted by DansBride52911
    It's my first bridal show too! Make sure you print out the coupon! GL to all the ladies attending.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards