Rhode Island

Glen Manor House

Has anyone had their reception or been to a reception at the Glen Manor House?  We're considering it for our reception and we'd love any information you all might have! Thanks so much. 

Re: Glen Manor House

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there next month! I am absolutely in love with it! Katie & Don who run the Glen are the sweetest and most helpful and organized people I have ever met! They call or email you right back with any questions you may have. They keep the inside and outside in perfect condition and really take pride in what they do. I have some photos of the Glen in my Bio and my Blog.
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding was there a week and a half ago and it was absolutely perfect... i'll be posting RAVES for EVERYTHING in a few days...
    The Glen is amazing and def impresses your guests!
    And yes, Katie is the bomb!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Glen in June and have nothing but good things to say. The Glen and the grounds are just beautfiul! And of course, Katie has been awesome to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    I am marrying there next June.  Can't wait.  Katie is great!  
  • EileenK1984EileenK1984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Seconding all those above me saying the Glen is gorgeous and Katie's absolutely great to work with- can't wait for my June wedding there either!!

• edited December 2011
    I love the Glen! Katie has been amazing so far. I was a little nervous because my Mom (who can be a little overwhelming) made a trip up to RI to meet with Katie without me but Katie was amazing and spent over an hour talking with my Mom.
  • glenbride09glenbride09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there last July.... every vendor I met with, after I told them I was getting married at the the glen, said "Katie is so great"  you will not be dissappointed! I have a married and plannng bio with pics in it 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards