Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Frank Sinatra

I also posted this in the music board, but these boards tend to get more attention.

I'm in need of a good Frank Sinatra song for the recessional. My step father passed away recently and his favorite artist was Frank. He loved all the rat pack music and Elvis and what not.  He was going to walk me down the aisle, and since he can't I thought a good tribute to him would be to leave the ceremony husband and wife to a Frank song. His favorite song was Summerwind, but Im not sure I want to use that song. I still want something love or wedding related. Im not sure what to do. Any advice?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Frank Sinatra

• Options
    "You Make Me Feel So Young" is nice and upbeat.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_frank-sinatra?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:770035f3-b20f-4da1-8f73-2d0eeb40f8cbPost:be2d1e93-fcb8-4a7d-b65a-7c2fa0b0692d">Re: Frank Sinatra</a>:
    [QUOTE]"You Make Me Feel So Young" is nice and upbeat.
    Posted by mbcdefg[/QUOTE]

Well you just helped me figure out the 'anniversary dance' or whatever you call it where the married couples dance until the couple who has been married the longest is left standing.

"The Way You Look Tonight" is always a classic, I can think of a lot but none that are quite appropriate for your situation.  (Our first dance will be to 'Something Stupid')
    murrayed
  • Options
    PeavyPeavy member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    I think it's only natural ' "The Best is Yet to Come!"
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    Fly Me To The Moon

"...fill my heart with songs/ let me sing forevermore/ you are all I long for/ all I worship and adore/ in other words/ please be true/ in other words/ I'm inlove with you..."
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    I love Frank!  some suggestions:
    "All the way"
    "You are my love"
    "For you"
    "L.O.V.E." (my fave)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards