Rhode Island
Options

good deal if you don't have a photographer yet for your wedding this summer...

Hey all,

Still searching for a photographer and came across this girl:

http://DeCesariPhotography.com

She's expanding her wedding portfolio and is offering a big discount on her weddings this summer for that purpose, so if anyone needs a photographer still...  I'd suggest giving her a call to see her work.

I talked to her on the phone this morning and she said she's also offering studio boudoir packages that are much more inexpensive than someone else I saw recommended here.  I've booked her for that at least.  I'll know more about the wedding day after I speak to some other photographers first.

So... anyway, if you need a good deal for this summer, I'd give her a call :)

Hope this helps someone!

Re: good deal if you don't have a photographer yet for your wedding this summer...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, i emailed her about the boudoir session... I would love to do that for my FI.  esp because I'll probably never be in better shape than right before my wedding!  Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    MelissaBoutinMelissaBoutin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad it could be of help - I'll be doing my boudoir shoot this summer too.  She didn't post the boudoir pictures on her blog but if you look at the rotating picture header on her blog she has some images there and they're very very nice!  She has an online slideshow can show too - its all very nice.  I'm getting excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I emailed her through the website, but I haven't heard back from her.  Do you have her direct email?  
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's wierd...

jennifer@decesariphotography.com is what it says on her site.

You can give her a call too - she actually answers the phone when you call (unlike so many other vendors I've called! LOL)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I emailed her through the website contact form, and maybe it didn't work.  Thanks!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ya, sometimes those webforms don't work so well.  I did notice that on her website the address says:  web@decesariphotography.com  but on her blog she has jennifer@decesariphotography.com plastered everywhere so I guess either would work :)

Good luck!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards