Rhode Island
Options

Ordering my dress today!

I am so excited to order my dress today. Does anyone suggest what to wear when getting sized for the dress? I did buy a spanx, and know I will def. wear one with my dress. Should I wear this for the sizing? Thanks for all your help. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Re: Ordering my dress today!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just wore a strapless bra and normal everyday panties when I got measured. I figured it was better for it to be big and have it taken in then have it be too tight. However, they didn't measure my girls correctly and my dress still doesn't fit them haha. Maybe call the dress shop and ask them what they suggest you wear? Good luck! :)
  • Options
    ayleeaylee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congratulations!  I haven't gone for my alterations yet.  But I was told to bring the undergarments and shoes I'm wearing for the wedding.  I'm definitely wearing my bra for the fitting coz I'm wearing one to enhance my top lol.  I'm planning to wear a Spanx for the wedding, but I like Stef's idea.  As for the shoes, if you don't have one yet, wear something that has the heel height you're planning to use at the wedding.

• Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore a strapless bra and spanx, which is what I plan to wear on wedding day. I also grabbed a pair of shoes to wear while trying on the dress and ended up buying those because they were so comfortable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Big check, congrats!  I just wore a strapless bra and undies.  You can borrow shoes and the bra from the store.  You will not need the actual stuff for the fitting.  As far as spanx, bring them you will probably need them.  HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards