Rhode Island

Dress Success!

After searching at Botticelli's, The Bridal Garden, Cinderella's, and online, I have found the dress at Cinderella's.

It's the one on the right. For a better look here is the link:
http://tinyurl.com/ylpe3jb

Now I must wait months until I can see her again!

Re: Dress Success!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Your dress is absolutely beautiful! 
  • edited December 2011
    It's beautiful! I love the lace :)
  • edited December 2011
    Lovely! Did Cinderella's have a good selection of plus size gowns to try on? I really need to get on this soon.
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty!  I ended up getting mine at Bridal Garden, it was great price, half off and off the rack, so I don't have to wait forever to see it again, just have to go to my grandparents house!  Hope the time passes quickly to see her again! :)
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    The dress is stunning! Congrats on your very big check:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats....I love the lace! It has a very romantic feel.
  • edited December 2011
    They had some plus size dresses--like 3-4. I couldn't fit into this dress in the beginning. Honestly, not the best place if you are plus size bride wanting to try dresses on. Botticelli's is that place for plus size beauties. Tana at Botticelli's really helped me out and not only let me try on almost every dress in the store, but also called me when a dress similar to the Cinderella's one was available in the store. It was a toss-up between the two dresses (you can see them on my blog), but I went with the first one.
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!! How was Cinderella's service?
    Happily Married!! 5.29.11 was THE best day of our lives!

>-{ Blog - K5 Becomes A Bride }-<

>-{ Wedding Items FOR SALE }-<

• edited December 2011
    Scott (the owner) was great. He was helpful and showed me a ton of dresses and really listened to me. The woman who helped me change (her name escapes me) was not my favorite. She was very nice, but forgot who I was when I came back to purchase the dress. No big deal, but just not something I think is good when your job is in making the customer feel special.
    Out of the three places I went, Tana at Botticellis made me feel the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards