South Carolina
Options

Free Day of Wedding Coordinating - Upstate Brides

Hi There!

I am a brand new wedding coordinator looking for brides to help build my portfolio. In exchange for free day of wedding coordinating I ask for  testamonials and pictures from your wedding. Feel free to contact me with an questions! 

Thanks,

Kelli  

Re: Free Day of Wedding Coordinating - Upstate Brides

• Options
    mfordingmfording member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kelli, are you only doing weddings in the Upstate area? I am getting married in the Columbia area in October 2012 at a southern home and garden. They only "get you down the aisle" I am interested in having a coordinator for making sure things get setup / taken down - run smoothly and whatever else... (still learning exactly what a planner would help with)

Let me know if you work all over.

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HeatherID+NYHeatherID+NY member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a PM :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL hey Kelli! 

Be careful putting that on the knot... the rules are different than they are on wedding bee. I don't know that anyone on this board would report you, and we don't have a moderator, but technically it's against the rules and they can kick you off....
    Anniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-carolina_day-of-wedding-coordinating-upstate-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:123Discussion:44bbc23d-60e2-4888-ba8d-9c06729e7466Post:80270bf5-9a49-4c55-95cf-448e3894561d">Re: Free Day of Wedding Coordinating - Upstate Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL hey Kelli!  Be careful putting that on the knot... the rules are different than they are on wedding bee. I don't know that anyone on this board would report you, and we don't have a moderator, but technically it's against the rules and they can kick you off....
    Posted by kayleighe[/QUOTE]

I'm excited to see she's the same coordinator you're using - after seeing your rave I was really hoping she was the same person :D
  • Options
    mfordingmfording member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how funny! I didnt know it was the same person :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeah I logged on the board and was like "oh! that's my kelli!" lol.

my wedding is a week from Saturday!!!! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    mfordingmfording member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    woohooo!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please let us know how it goes with her - I can't wait to try her out next summer :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards