South Carolina

Vendor Reviews HHI - Westin, Joy Ross, Sweet Carolina Cupcakes, Bluffton Flower Shop, HH Entertainme

I got married 3 weeks again on HHI, SC.  I know I read tons of reviews before I chose any vendors, so I thought I would share mine with you.  I had no problems with any, all were fabulous!

The Westin - So gorgeous, the food was awesome!  We had our wedding on the beach and reception in their Gazebo.  The staff was amazing, so helpful, I didn't have to put anything out or so anything to any of them - they had cupcakes waiting on our table, always knew what wine we wanted, and they set up everything before the wedding.  There was two of everything in our room that night too - favors, programs, bubbles - she saved everything for us!  We worked with Julia Dodson for the wedding, but I'm sure anyone there is great to work with!

Joy Ross:  Joyous Occasions - She was so nice and easy to work with!  She is great at doing hair.  I asked her to come to our hotel room, which was extremely convienent that we didn't have to leave to go anywhere that day. My dry run was at her salon in Bluffton.  I didn't have any pictures, but had a good idea what I wanted, and she accomplished the look on the first try! She was on time, prompt with doing our hair and make up, and very professional.  Her prices are extremely comparable too!  I highly recommend her!

Sweet Carolina Cupcakes - They have the best cupcakes!  We could pick as many flavors as we want!  I told her what I wanted them to look like, and the team at SCC did it exactly as I pictured.  Everyone loved them!  Although I had cupcakes, they do full wedding cakes now as well.

Bluffton Flower Shop:  Lauri Leber - She has been so easy to work with throughout - especially with me changing my mind a lot!  The flowers were gorgeous, and she has a lot of creative ideas if you aren't sure what to do.

Hilton Head Entertainment:  Alyssa Jae and Wayne Byrd - We had Alyssa playing her violin on the beach before, during and after the ceremony.  The music was so pretty, she is a great artist.  Wayne was our DJ and he did a great job at it!  He took guests requests, but they didn't have to request much because everyone loved the music he played!

Barefoot Weddings:  Richard Najarian - He was our officiant.  He spoke up over the beach winds well (we didn't have a mic, but all 40 of our guests could hear what he was saying).  Him and Rich gave us a list of the ceremony, and let us make it whatever we wanted, giving us plenty of guidance if we needed it.  They are a very professional team, that know what they are doing!

Re: Vendor Reviews HHI - Westin, Joy Ross, Sweet Carolina Cupcakes, Bluffton Flower Shop, HH Entertainme

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards