Tennessee

I heard it snowed in PF last week!?!?!?!?!

WOW!!!! I just commented on the weather on a different thread, had NO idea it was this bad!. What are the leaves doing in the smokies right now?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I heard it snowed in PF last week!?!?!?!?!

• edited December 2011
    Wow! This is crazy! When we went up there last year in the middle of October we had freezing rain and it snowed on the mountain top. The last post I read said the majorityof the leaves are still green. We are getting married up there this Saturday. I was really hoping for some awesome color. But oh well, It's still beatiful up there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AdelphiTNAdelphiTN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The snow was on the mountains - very pretty. The leaves are indeed still green mostly, a few turning yellow. It's supposed to warm back up, so i'm hoping for a long beautiful fall.
  • mwhitson14mwhitson14 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The snow was only on the mountains, not exactly in PF. My H and I are headed there next week for a little fix our marriage time (lol), I'll report back on the weather for you :)
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
  • kmcconnell105kmcconnell105 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be there next week too! For my wedding though. We are leaving Detroit Friday the 15th at 5am. Are you still going to be there? We get married on Monday the 18th. Im excited to hear what the leaves are doing. Have a nice time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards