Oklahoma

Bachelorete party ideas in Oklahoma

I am the bride and was wanting to know of some ideas that I could give to my MOH (she asked for them) for our Bparty. We are all under 21 and still in college. I;m not big into the whole raunchy at a bar stuff or the club scene  but my MOH is. Does anyone have any ideas that could satisfy both our taste or atleast a compromise.

Re: Bachelorete party ideas in Oklahoma

• mrsstiles0810mrsstiles0810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you could go to melting pot for a calm night and fun with fondue...in tulsa, they have family nights on tuesdays and it is $88 for 4 people for 3 course meal (cheese, entree, and chocolate-all fondue courses)...those who want to drink can but those who don't (can't) can still have a good time
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Bio
    Update 5.24.10
  • lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what about a spa day?
  • edited December 2011
    You could go to a Thunder game in OKC - there is alcohol available, and food of course, and they could make signs and try to get you on the big screen and stuff.  It's fun and I think they have packages for parties and stuff.  Then bricktown is right there, with lots of fun places to go afterward where people could get dinner and/or drinks.
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Well I am over 21 but I am not really into the bars either. We are doing a For Ladies Only Bachelorette Party...You make a wishlist from the book and all your friends/family/etc just pick an item to buy for you or give you money for you to buy stuff...It is alot of fun...The lady that does them is awesome and makes everything alot of fun...Her name is Ginger Luster and her number is 918-378-5839...Tell her Ashlee White sent you! I grew up with her daughter and her son.
  • lknightenlknighten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Teaze Me Dance and Fitness - They have pole dancing classes -and they do chair dances, belly dancing, and everything else you can think of! I had mine there last weekend and it was grand! Even the more shy people had fun. And they are cheaper than the other pole dancing place lol. Also, we went to the Copa gay bar which has male dancers, but they just dance by themself. It was a hoot.
  • edited December 2011
    This is similar to the post above, but there is a Women Only fitness center in Edmond called Nothing But Class. They do pole dancing and chair dancing classes, but it is really fun and not raunchy at all. You can also bring whatever you would like for food and drinks. 
  • MrsWarinerMrsWariner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Teaze fitness. My future Mother in Law threw me a 21st Birthday party there and it was incredibly fun!! Everyone love it so much that we plan on going back for my Batchelorette party in October. Then, we are going to dinner with all the groomsmen and back to our hotel rooms for the night. I am not much of a partier so it will be GREAT for me. :)

Hope that helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards