New Jersey - South
Options

POLL :-)

It looks like we have a bunch of new girls!    So I thought we would have a poll to get to know everybody a little better, and see where everybody else is getting married etc. in case any girls need advice or have questions:-)Where is your ceremony?Reception?Florist?Cake?DJ?Photographer?How did you and you FI meet?Where do you live?Wedding colors?Favorite food?One random fact about yourself?
Pregnant with twins! :-) BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
Meghan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: POLL :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    July 25, 2010 <--- Wedding date Where is your ceremony? St. Thomas Greek Orthodox in cherry hill Reception? Venice Caterers Berlin Florist? undecided.. suggestions??Cake? included with package DJ? working on it Photographer? any suggestions? How did you and you FI meet? Match.com.. maybe theyll pay for the wedding Where do you live? Glassboro/cinnaminsonWedding colors? This is my biggest headache.. Im so indecisive Favorite food? my moms authentic greek cooking One random fact about yourself? am terrified that I won't be able to deal with the stress of planning a wedding and being in a nursing program ( i start in the Fall)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is your ceremony? Terrace Room at the Crowne Plaza Cherry Hill   Reception? Riverside Pavillion Crowne plaza   Florist? Not sure >Cake? Prob classic cakeDJ?Working on that now once contract is signed will let you knowPhotographer?Euan HenryHow did you and you FI meet?  Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Annual Ball his date/friend introduced us by offering him to me as a dancing partner Where do you live? Lindenwold   Wedding colors? Black, white and fuscia Favorite food? nothing to really narrow down I love food in general I love birthday cakeOne random fact about yourself?  I am like the papparazzi with my camera and taking pics I carry it in my purse ALL THE TIME
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is your ceremony? Beacon Evangelical Church, GallowayReception? Harbor Pines Golf/Country ClubFlorist? Betina's Garden, Absecon/Galloway>Cake? Irene's Cakes, CardiffDJ? Jimmylamb@comcast.net - amazingPhotographer? Greg Alber, seashore photosHow did you and you FI meet? in collegeWhere do you live? grew up in Galloway, NJ near Atlantic City but now live in West Palm Beach, FloridaWedding colors? Alfred Angelo's pool blue and coral which looks more like a bright pinkFavorite food? Tacos! One random fact about yourself? I am a first grade teacher and was a nationally ranked college softball all-star
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "You knew me before I was born, and all the days of my life were ordained for me before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:16
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Zoey- Nolan Ryan?!! So awesome!!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "You knew me before I was born, and all the days of my life were ordained for me before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:16
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where is your ceremony? St Elizabeth Ann Seton in Absecon, NJ Reception? The Carriage House in Galloway, NJFlorist? Betina's at Parkview in Galloway, NJCake? The Bake Works in Linwood, NJDJ/Band? Drop Dead Sexy Photographer? Christopher HustonHow did you and you FI meet? Grade SchoolWhere do you live? Smithville, NJWedding colors? not sure yet Favorite food? not too pickyOne random fact about yourself? Love planning weddings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards