New Jersey - South
Options

Worrying

Hi girls,So, I thought I was making progress after being so indecisive about everything.  I only have 5 months to plan, and 2 1/2 of those months are already gone.  This week I had set up appts to meet and interview several different vendors.  4 out of 5 of them had to change their appt....all for valid reasons, but I'm like...is this a sign?  Now, my stress is building.  Has this happened to any of you?

Re: Worrying

• Options
    Kim84mKim84m member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    hi rachel, you HAVE come a long way in your planning. when we were searching for an accountant, five never called back. four rescheduled us last minute, and even the guy we finally fell in love with, rescheduled on us the first time. in looking for a realtor, several people never got back to us, one constantly rescheduled on us last minute, and when i tried to switch, someone told me they looked through ALL OF CAMDEN COUNTY and found NOTHING in our price range. when we finally found the guy we have now, he found us 140 places right off the bat in our price range. i dont know what peoples problems are. it seems like people don't want your money sometimes, and it is very frustrating. just stop and breathe and you'll be okay. remember the golden rule of everyone deserves a second chance. try to reschedule those worth rescheduling.
  • Options
    Twicemyage00Twicemyage00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey myspacelove238..I know how you feel. I only have 4 months to plan and now its down to a little less than 2 months and I am not even near finished. I've been waiting for a few vendors to get back to me if they are available on my date. It is very frustrating and at some points I want to cry.  Some days I feel like things are moving along and then the next everything comes to a stand still.  Hang in there and I'm sure everything will work out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! Your stress level is probably valid, but try not to let it get to you. I had my engagement pics need to be rescheduled twice before we atually were able to do them and I started stressing that THAT was a sign for me to step in and change/do something. I let it all roll since we already had a contract signed and now with only 2 months and some odd days to go, I couldn't be more excited about sticking with my photographer. As long as all the reasons for rescheduling are valid, I would take a deep breath and just pummel through the appointments as they come up, and everything should be fine! Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Take it all one day at a time, one appointment at a time.  Everything will get booked and fall into place and you will have a wonderful wedding!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards