New Jersey - South
Options

local dress shops?

Can anyone suggest a few bridal shops in the area? I live in Medford and have already been to Irma's but I want to see some other dresses to compare to the one I have in my head right now. I set up an appt. with Jay West for tomorrow. Any advice on Adrian Pierce?(behind lucien's?) I thought I saw a really bad review of them and their business etiquette but not sure! Thanks!

Re: local dress shops?

• Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Country way bridal is a few doors down from Jay west and they have nice stuff and of course Bridal Garden in Marlton...I think they have the best selection
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yours Forever in Eagle Plaza (Voorhees) I heard is good.
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There have been several girls on this board who have had great experiences with Adrian Pierce so I think it's worth checking out. I'm not much help, though, because I got my dress in PA.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Adrian Pierce and have nothing but nice things to say about them.  My dress was a sample though, so I can't speak to how quick they are with ordering, etc.  But the girls there were super sweet & friendly and they had a very nice selection of dresses.
  • Options
    sugar2515sugar2515 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Adrian Pierce and loved it.  I made an appointment, but they got really busy so after I got there - the girl that was with me stayed by my side and was there whenever I needed her.  She picked out a few dresses that I didn't think I would like and I ended up loving them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would try the bridal garden or country way. I didnt get my dress from either, I ended up getting it from north jersey but I had a great experience at both.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Jay West and they were great! The  one in eagle plaza is good too. A friend of mine went to the one behind Luciens, they didnt like it too much. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my dress from Adrian Pierce; I haven't received it yet (it's coming in January) so I can't say anything about that yet, but I have nothing but good things to say about my shopping experience.  They gave me a 6:30 appointment on their late day, and I had no idea but they let me stay well after closing (almost 45 minutes after!) without complaining or anything, nothing but smiles on their faces!  My consultant (Brittany) was so sweet and really helpful; they let me try on as many dresses as I wanted, and let me switch back and forth over and over and over as many times as I wanted.  They were a pleasure to work with; every time I've called, they're nothing but pleasant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards