New Jersey - South
Options

Need Affordable Off Site Caterer

I am looking for an off site caterer that is insured for my reception located in Egg Harbor Twp. Most places I have looked into are over my budget. I was thinking I might be able to save money by renting the china and linens through a part rental instead of through the caterer. If anyone has any suggestions on what would be cheaper or any caterer they know that is affordable in the area it would be appreciated!! Please help

Re: Need Affordable Off Site Caterer

• Options
    angelandlibbyangelandlibby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using All Event Catering his prices were about 2000 less than every other quote I got. (alleventcatering@yahoo.com)  His food is very good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto what Kristy said! I have been working with Catering by Rich and he is SO nice and helpful. His buffet prices are amazing. We are doing a cocktail reception because we don't have the space for everyone to have a seat at a table, it is a bit pricier than buffet but it will be worth it. Here is a tip - go to AC Party Rental on the Black Horse Pike (383-1970) for your china/silverware rental. They are cheaper than Rich by over .10 per plate. HTH and good luck. PS thanks Kristy for the referral, he's awesome.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your posts. They were very helpful! I was getting so stressed out looking for a caterer to meet my budget. You girls are amazing, thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards