New Jersey - South
Options

question re:hair stylist

hi!i am in the process of looking for a hairstylist to come to me for the day of. i know alot of you ladies have booked karen for your day.if you have used or had a trial, how has been your experience? pics would be great.if you dont feel comfortable posting here, my email is candkmac1021 at gmail dot comtia!

Re: question re:hair stylist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Cand-check out my bio. Just had my trial last week. Karen was sweet. She seemed a bit disheveled when we first got there, and might have overbooked the day because she was calling clients to tell them to drive slow to her since she was running behind, however, with all that being said, that didn't stop her from doing a gorgeous job. And she re-did my updo 2 times since it wasn't quite turning out how I envisioned it. I have no worries for the day of...I love how everything turned out and she was sweet and nice and easy to talk to.
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Megan Cahill was fantastic hands down.  She whipped out 6 heads of hair on the day of my wedding in no time flat.  She drove 2 hours to my wedding destination, arrived early, hung out with me before anyone else arrived and was just an all around fun girl to be around.  Everyone's hair was perfect and the price was fantastic.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A - i am in contract with meghan. she is my first choice but she is booked for a wedding. i am patiently waiting for her to get back to me to see if we are able to coordinate mine as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a little trouble finding the contact information for the hair and makeup people you are talking about. Can someone please provide them for me? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey guys i would recommend Stellar Hair and makeup.. they are in the Phila Beatuy seciton on here somewhere when you look for vendors... Tiffany and Nicole will come to whereever you are getting ready with everything they need. They did my wedding and my best friends, and we loved them!! they are so down to earth put you at ease... their prices are pretty resonable i think.. def worth checking out.... everyone loved their work. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards