New Jersey - South
Options

Updated bio: Hair trial

I had my hair trial today and love the way it came out.....Let me know what you think (honestly)  Do I need more hight?  I'm weird with my hair and don't like anything crazy so the style she did is me but I want to make sure it works.And don't mind my goofy smile in some:  I hate posed pictures :)

Re: Updated bio: Hair trial

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where in the bio is it?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where in your bio is it?
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah it would of been smart if I linked it to the homepage in my bio :) Try it again, the link is at the bottom it says "hair trial"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's classic--so pretty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks great! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it looks great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elegant and timeless! 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks really great!
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What do you think of the veil ontop?  Do you think I should do it under b/c of the headband?  We were going back and forth with this
  • Options
    cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its gorgeous!!! You look amazing! I would say vail under that way you can see your hair!well i depends if you will be wearing it over your face during the ceremony. But still you look beautiful!
  • Options
    tunneltunnel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your hair looks great!  Who did it?  And are you wearing the veil during the reception too? If not, then I like the veil on top of the hair for the ceremony and then off to show off the hair during the reception.  If you plan on wearing the veil the whole time, then I would try it out under the hair.  I don't think it looks like too much with the head piece
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be wearing it for some of the reception...I'm just wondering if it looks weird b/c the head band wraps under and the veil looks like it's just floating on top.The lady that did my hair is actually my parents neighbor but she's does hair for tv shows and models.  I never saw her work before but just talking to her made me choose her b/c she really knows her stuff.  If you want her info email me at nygirl07@yahoo.comI worked in many top hair salons for years and she is by far the best...she really knows her stuff and tells you what really works for your face shape, your dress style and everything else
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the look!  Its very elegant.  I just saw you are getting married at Holy Family!  I will be getting married there on Jan 2nd.  I love the faux wrap you have in your pictures.  Could you let me know where you bought that?Thanks
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards