New Jersey - South

speaking of Indoor Pictures

I'm getting married in Cape May Court House and was also trying to think of an indoor place close to the area incase it rains...anyone have any suggestions?

Re: speaking of Indoor Pictures

• edited December 2011
    Sorry I have never been there but I just noticed we are date twins!! Good luck with your last month.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Everything I can think of is outside but I wanted to say good luck!  It is tough finding a good indoor location, but it is better to have that option rather than be really upset at your wedding!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I also can't answer your question but I just wanted to say your puppy is soooo adorable!!!Good luck in your final month!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • zanyjaymezanyjayme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you guys! d&j : are you having karen do your hair? she's doing mine and my girls and told me she has another wedding in the morning...that must be you!! Can't believe it's a month from today..crazy.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes she is doing our make up. I live in Williamstown right off the expressway so it won't be to far for her and against shore traffic. She told me she was doing anothe rbride and not to worry she would be to me in plenty of time. Too funny!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards