New Jersey - South
Options

Fashion Stitch+ costs?

Can anyone who used Yeon tell me how much they paid for alterations so I have an idea?  I just need a bustle, cups put in and it taken in on the sides...I'm just trying to get an idea of how much it will cost

Re: Fashion Stitch+ costs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I paid somewhere around $200, but I had a lot of work done.  She had to take it in drastically on both sides, bring my straps up, hem, 7 point bustle.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think mine was around $125...for a hem, a bustle, cups, and the halter strap adjusted.
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I was thinking around $175 to 200 so that seems to be about where you are
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a quick question to go with this post.  If you have the cups put in do you still need to wear a bra?  I'm trying to decide what I want to do.  Bridal wear is a little foreign to me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would say no but it probably depends on how you feel. My dress is too tight with the bra I originally bought, so I'm adding cups to it instead and going bra-less. It looks the same.
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dress shop said a lot of people do both...she suggested if your big up top to do the logline bra b/c she said it will make you look slimmer and hold everything up.  I'm still debating...I'm not big up top so I might just go with the cups but I do like the way the long line bra feels on..it just makes you stand up straighter I think
  • Options
    nadine72284nadine72284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just there this past saturday for my fianl fitting & it was $250 and i had a hem, bustle & the sides taken in a bit. I guess maybe my dress is a little more detailed & thats why it was this much. HTH GL
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do they give you any estimate when you go it?  I don't have any beading on mine but it's a fit and flare dress that has rouching
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards