New Jersey - South
Options

Store or website for tiara?

I am looking for a website or store where I can find affordable tiaras to wear with my veil. I saw one I liked in a bridal shop but it was very expensive. I am looking for something small, not like a crown but maybe a band of rhinestones.

Re: Store or website for tiara?

• Options
    megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Believe it or not, the craft stores, like AC Moore and Micheals have tiaras in their wedding aisle. I've actually seen a few that are basically really pretty headband with crystals and/or pearls on them. If I remember correctly, some of them are only like $20, too.Also, if you really just want a band that's got a little sparkle to it, you might want to try the accessory stores, like Claire's or The Icing. Their "prom" sections tend to have some pretty nice stuff.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm selling mine. I paid 150 at irma's bridal about 4 months ago.Here is a quick wedding video that shows my headpiece.http://exposureroom.com/members/kenny0923.aspx/assets/949ca382bac84345a60f0a944b690dae/e-mail me if interested!!kareng1013@yahoo.com
  • Options
    tunneltunnel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Treasures by Trish has them in Runnemede.  I don't know how much they cost, but it looked like they had a big selection and they are super nice there.
  • Options
    coccopuffscoccopuffs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine on ebay.i also bought my veil and he total was 65 for both the tiara and veil. The veil had embelishments on it too. You should look there.
  • Options
    sme605sme605 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got mine on ebay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards