New Jersey - South
Options

C&P from the DC Board

Thought this was great and just wanted to pass it on:Hi ladies.Today is my 7th wedding anniversary. It used to be my tradition to come back to the Knot and repost my wedding advice on this day every year. Two kids later, I haven't been very good about the tradition, but I remembered today. ;-)The Sullatips have now been read by thousands of brides (literally!) around the world. They're a great way to keep your head on straight when wedding planning threatens to drive you insane. Hope you enjoy them!Trying to make this clicky. If not, it's byebyebridezilla.com. http://www.byebyebridezilla.comCheers,Jennifer aka Sulla
Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: C&P from the DC Board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting! I hadn't read that and I needed it! I'm just about at the 2 month mark and starting to get a little crazy. I try to step back and remember what it's all about and it definitely helps. Nobody cares if my invitations are perfectly lined up and all have the same border of cardstock around them. They just need to know where to show up and at what time. Everyone should read this and take...at least something from it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's absolutely worth the read!  I've already gotten sucked into the ivory dress/whjite shirt crisis and I just had to laugh.  I think the part that really hit me was the "photo shoot sydrome."  Right now I'm thinking about our epics and obsessing over locations and outfits...and I realize we're not khaki and buttondown people - why manufacture these pics to represent something we're not??  I feel the same way about our wedding pics - I need to ditch the "must take" list and just let the day happen.  I think I'm going to read this weekly as my reset button! 
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everyone really needs to read these tips... They made me laugh and really calmed my nerves about so many things. I have a new outlook on a lot of the little details that I thought would make or break my day. It's a PARTY!!!
    TTC since 7/10
    First RE appt 10/11
    Me- 29; DX- Stage II Endo & hydrosalpinx
    DH- 34 w/ "borderline morph"
    12/2011, 1/2012, & 3/2012- tamoxifen+TI= BFNs
    Lap- 4/11/12- removed ovarian cyst, adhesions, and repaired twisted tube
    IVF#1- BFN
    IVF#2- ER 10/14; Transferred 3 beautiful 8cells on 10/17; BFP! 10/29 beta#1- 152, beta#2- 378, beta#3- 755
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~ S/PAIF welcome ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely a good read!  Thanks for sharing!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards