New Jersey - South
Options

adrian pierce couture

hey, i'm sure someone already posted about this, but just wanted to let you guys know. i went to adrian pierce yesterday, and got my gown at over half off! they are going out of business and selling the samples for really cheap. my dress was originally $1100, and they gave it to me for $500! it was a newer sample, and the only thing i saw wrong with it was a piece of beading/lace at the end of the train was hanging off, no biggie. and the good thing is, the samples they had left were in many sizes, from 8 to 22. the girls who work there are really sweet and accommodating...i had my two toddler-aged nieces with me, and they weren't rude or anything about it (you know how some bridal shops can be snobby lol). my future sister in law even walked out with two of their chairs they were selling!! there wasn't a ton of dresses left, but still enough to take a trip there and check em out!!

Re: adrian pierce couture

• Options
    cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree My mom and my FMIL both got their dress last week!! But i think this is the last month!!!
  • Options
    coreybride127coreybride127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Def check out this place...i went on saturday (Sept 19th) and got my dress! originally 1700, i got it for 500...you can bargin. Very nice and accommadating staff. they have a pretty good selection left, but when i was there 3 other brides bought their dresses too, so stuff is going fast.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards