New Jersey - South
Options

Coming down the stretch...2months to go!

Hi Ladies, Ahh coming down the stretch! I'm looking for a tone up workout to get my butt in tip top shape. I belong to a gym and do cardio regularily but I need to get some arm and leg toning in! Any websites that offer this? Let me know. I got a Wii Fit for my birthday on Friday...but I need a set plan so I can get motivated a little more! Also, I'm looking for a great wedding hairstyle - any other websites that you know of? Thanks so much...hope all of you are wonderful!! :)

Re: Coming down the stretch...2months to go!

• Options
    inthelove03inthelove03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the best website that i use is youtube! lol. look up the exercises you're looking for and you'll see plenty of tutorials. i also recommend using resistive bands if you don't have weights for your arms or ankles, they're wonderful! as far as wedding hairstyles, i type "wedding hairstyles (either long or short hair, updo or down)" in a search engine and look it up in images. I've gotten a lot of different pictures that way. (youtube also has wedding hair style tutorials! lol)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    projectwedding.com has tons of different hairstyle pics. check it out!!
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI is a personal trainer so I get my but kicked from him :)  You can find good workouts in fitness magazines...just remeber that you can't bulk up...alot of girls do weights but only use 5 and 10 lb weights b/c they think they are going to get big....I squat more then I way and and lift around 70 lbs and I don't have big arms at all.Good Luck!I also second Project wedding.com for hairstyle picts
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good girl Nygirl!!!! Lift those heavy weights!  My FI is an athletic trainer so I hear it all too!  And I lift some major weight myself.  And she is totally right, the way to get "toned" is to lift weights, plain and simple.  Muscles can't actually "tone" they can only get bigger or smaller.  So if you want to get buffer, you gotta lift those weights.  Muscles won't make you bulky, fat does that!  Think Jessica Biel and pump some iron! Speaking of that I just heard that Michelle Obama's trainer "released" her training regime.  She does lots of hard-core cardio, but does major sets of bicep curls and tricep extensions in between her cardio circuits to get those arms.
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One more thing...  I bought and used this program once, and it did WONDERS for me as far as building muscle and changing my body. http://alwyncosgrove.com/x.pro/ModShow/ShowPage/39169HTH
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    Jaime09Jaime09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ladies - YOU ROCK! Thanks so much for all the great info! :) xo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards