New Jersey - South
Options

zanyjayme!

I posted in the limo post below but wanted to know what limo bus you got? I'm gonna make sure I call and bring up your story....also how were they other then the weird bus problems?  Where they on time for pick up and all?

Re: zanyjayme!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nygirl, I'm sorry I know you are posting this about limos but.... Zanyjayme, I think we have the same photographer, Alimario? I didn't see a review from you and wanted to see how everything went with him? We have our engagement shoot with him on Oct. 4th
  • Options
    zanyjaymezanyjayme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nygirl - i just answered half your questions in the limo post before i saw this one. that was really the only problem we had. they did tell my H that they were going to give us some kind of discount and to just have my mom call. so that's good. they were right on time with everything though. they picked the guys up first and took them to the church and then came and picked us girls up and they were right on time for both.demarcosjd -  T was absolutely amazing and all our guests raved about him!!! You're going to love him! And he had our pictures up before we got home from our honeymoon. If you want to see let me know i'll give you the password!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear that T was great! I would love to see them. Your more then welcome to email me. demarcosjd@yahoo.com
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  and that's good to know...I did email them just to double check on what limo bus we are getting :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards