New Jersey - South

Nauvoo Grill Club...need input!

Hey--I was thinking about having my wedding reception at Nauvoo Grill Club in Fair Haven NJ....I've heard mixed things!!Anyone have any experience there?? Your input would be greatly appreciated : )Looking for a nontraditional wedding venue for a about 130-140 guests....fall 2010Thanks Girls

Re: Nauvoo Grill Club...need input!

• edited December 2011
    Hi!  My MIL had my shower there this summer and it was very nice.  The food was awesome too.I dont know much about the size for a wedding w/ 130-140 people.  But it is a beautiful place.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure if you already made a decision, but I had my wedding there earlier this month and it was fantastic! The decor of the room makes it so that you don't have to do much to make it look decorated. The staff is awesome and the food is great. I don't know if the room is big enough for that many people though, I had 85 and we were pretty full. I think I remember the coordinator saying 120 was the max but I could be wrong! They have another site right over there, Raven and the Peach, might want to check that out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards