New Jersey - South

Know its been posted before but Videographers

So its like a spur of the moment purchase! I didn't think I wanted one before but now I think I do...if the price is right!! I don't have an exact budget to stay within other than I don't want/need anything over the top and I don't want to break the bank! Oh and no Ken Stillman heard about the drama and I want to stay clear of it LOL and I am sure he is more than I would want to spend.TIA

Re: Know its been posted before but Videographers

• angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go with Martin's. Everybody love their work and their really cheap.
  • edited December 2011
    Steve Williams from Persempre Videos http://www.persemprevideos.com/Our video clip is under the Weddings tab, 1st video "Amy and Eric" Several other knotties have used him and had the same great experience as I did.  I would highly recommend him!  We booked him 3 weeks before our wedding.
    imageAnniversary
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Consider Your Video Moment at www.yourvideomoment.com. They are ridiculously cheap but their work is great!
  • scclark78scclark78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did exactly what you are thinking...didn't want a video until later on in the planning and didn't want anything crazy, just as long as the important stuff was captured.  We used Martin's and I believe it was under $1000 for total coverage and we got 3 sets of DVDs - one for us and each set of parents.  GL!
  • karen1424karen1424 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Blossom Productions and they were very cheep we had two wedding videographers with two camaras. They were one of my best vendors and a pleasure to work with. I could not recommend them more highly. http://www.experienceblossom.com/
  • amymk910amymk910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in april and i was in the same boat as you. i kept going back and forth with whether i wanted to do the videographer or not..mainly because of the money. someone posted on here about a videographer they used who left martins and started his own business. his name is jack otepka and if you go to his website its www.jackotepka.com you can call him or request a quote and his price is well under most places. and when i met with him he did show me some of his work and it all looked really good so its well worth it!
  • edited December 2011
    Amy - if you are torn, DO IT!! That is my biggest regret of our wedding - I wish I could have swung the video... My DH feels so bad that we didnt get it, he knows how bummed I am. The day goes by so fast, and the ceremony video would have been priceless. GL
  • stacy2006stacy2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TLJ Studios - highly recommended!  HTH!
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Alliance Video Products.  They are very nice and came very highly recommended.http://www.alliancevideousa.com/weddings.htm
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards