New Jersey - South

Where to buy custom color M&M's?

Hi everyone!  I know A.C. Moore sells the custom color M&M's but does anyone know of any ther places that do, such as BJ's, etc?

Re: Where to buy custom color M&M's?

• edited December 2011
    It's sugar in ac at the pier does.  they have every color under the sun for m&m's colors.  It's right at the front of the mall...theres even a boardwalk entrance!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried M&M's website?
  • JenGin74JenGin74 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen them at Michael's, Walmart and the M&M's website. Walmart had the best price.
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered them with monograms from the M&M's website and they got here really quick.  You can usually find coupons online at www.retailmenot.com or www.couponcabin.com.
    Photobucket
    my read shelf:
    Noelwellin's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  I know they have them online, but I was trying to find them cheaper.  My mom found a place near the Deptford mall and it will be nearly half the price.  Thanks again!
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure if you already bought them, but I got mine at Wegman's. They were so much chepaer than buying the small bags (even with 40% off coupons) at Michaels and a fraction of the cost on the M&M website. They sell the different colors in bulk
    *~allie~*

• edited December 2011
    I have not gotten the M&Ms yet - how much are they per pound at Wegmans?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards