New Jersey - South

tell me about it tuesday & wednesday

What this topic is about you can tell me about anything that going on well I mean the ladies and myself lol, like what going on with wedding planning, if you need advice , just want to share something anything.

RIght now im in the process of thinking of topics and such.lol

Hmmm...

well i just ordered my invitations && i go cake testing next week im soooo excited.

for those of you who registered did you register at one store?

keep the chat going ladies!!

Re: tell me about it tuesday & wednesday

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond and Target, and I must say, I'm kind of having fun stalking my registries online and seeing what was already purchased for my shower next month!
  • edited December 2011
    I bought earrings and shoes over the weekend (shoes are in my siggy). 

I also have 90% of my invitations completely done and ready for mailing.  I should get the last few finished up this week... they need addresses.

MOH sent out the shower invites.  Yay!

I secretly tried on my dress this weekend at my parents' house and it looks a million times better with a tan :)  I also found pics of my dress online finally so I can make sure its altered to my body correctly when I got to my first fitting in June.

Northstar - I registered at Macys and BB&B.  I would have stuck with just the BB&B registry, but I didnt like their everyday dishes do I have some things registered at Macys too.
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Miguelhilary, I hear ya on the tan!  Currently working on mine so that my dress looks better!!

I registered at BB& B and Target as well.  So far they have both been great.  Just started registry stalking.  Only a few things have been bought... so I am guessing the shower is coming soon. ; )

I made my appt with Karen for my hair/makeup trial in two weeks!  So excited.  I will post pics afterwards. : )

Also had my first fitting with Yeon last week.  Seeing her pin my dress the right length made it feel like "my dress" for the first time! Made me so excited.

I also had my first sad moment this weekend when I was looking at my calendar, and seeing what I have going on each week (the end of the school year + wedding prep) and I am soooo busy!  Anyways, looking at the # of weeks made me realize that we are almost there, and this is almost all over.  : (  Made me sad because I have spent the last year on this wedding, and I know it will be over in a flash.  : ( But a bigger part of me is still soooo excited for it to get here though!

Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Um, Hilary, NorthStar didn't say anything yet in this post.
  • edited December 2011
    sorry, Shaki!  I thought Northstar was the OP.
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha, I read that and I was like huh? Did I say something? lol Anyways, we are registered for B3 and Macys and I wanna register for either Target or Best Buy for electronics.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is up with all of our avatars going away??? haha
    edited December 2011
    I know, Lisa, it happened without warning!  I had to go to "Edit My Avatar" and add my original picture back.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I did that too...  : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards