New Jersey - South

Fetch Beauty for Hair and Makeup Needs. Located in New Jersey

Hello Everyone,
I am a newlywed and I was married on April 3, 2011. I cannot rave enough about Amanda and Jessica from Fetch Beauty!! My bridal dress store messed up and gave me the wrong wedding gown. I realized this 2 hours before I was due to walk down the aisle. I had picked my gown up on friday and could not look at it since my husband was with me, then I had to take it to my in-laws home for safe keeping. On my big day, I went to take it out of its bag and it was the Wrong gown!! It was no where near my design let alone the dress belonged to a bride that was getting married the week after me and her and my name is Nothing alike!! I was about to break down into tears and then Amanda and Jessica showed up for our appointment. We had just met finally in person after phone conversations and emails when they knew something was wrong by the look on my face. Without hesitation, they both volunteered to go get my gown!! Amanda and my bridesmaid went to David's Bridal while Jessica started to do my hair. About 40 minutes later they returned with my gown and saved the day!!!! How many vendors would do that?? As a bride, I had never heard of any. Then after all that craziness and me almost having a nervous breakdown, they made me look beautiful. My husband who is not the crying type, actually had tears in his eyes..he was stunned. All night long, I got numerous compliments on my hair and makeup. If you want a compassionate, professional and fun duo working with you on your special and big day, I cannot recommend Amanda and Jessica enough!!! Thanks again, Amanda and Jessica, what you both did for me will be a story that I will always tell for the rest of my life.

With Warmest Regards,
Dara Bevan

Re: Fetch Beauty for Hair and Makeup Needs. Located in New Jersey

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards