Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Bridal Processional

I really love the song "All I Ask of You" from Phantom of the Opera and want that to be the song I walk down the aisle to. We are having a violinist play at the ceremony and I've heard her sample of this song and I think it's beautiful. The only problem is that my fiance thinks it's too slow and sad sounding... What do you all think?

Re: Bridal Processional

• Options
    I think it would be gorgeous.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    I think our opinions shouldn't matter.  Asking for ladies to justify your idea isn't going to make it better.  If your FI doesn't like it, look for something else.  It's his wedding too! 
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I LOVE that song also and have been trying to find a nice instrumental version of it for our DJ to play for my processional.  So I might be biased, but I think it's perfect :-D

I think if you start it from the beginning it's a little slow, but once you get into the chorus, it's beautiful.  Maybe if you play that part for your FI he'll warm up to it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    That's what I walked down the aisle to.  We just had a pianist and it worked out beautifully.

If your FI thinks it's too slow, maybe you could have her speed up the tempo or something.

Stop The Drama!

image Love people. Use things. Never confuse the two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards