Military Brides
Options

FREE Wedding Gown From Brides Across America

My name is Terry and I'm engaged to an Army NJ National Guard. He was deployed to Iraq from June 08-June 09. Thanks to his services I was able to take advantage of getting a free wedding gown on Veteran's Day as part of the Brides Across America. I went to the Bridal Suite in Trenton. NJ. This shop is absolutely adorable. It's small and intimate, not like some huge department store where you feel like a stranger and have to go on all these different levels to find everything you need to complete your bridal ensemble. This place has the homie feel and I immediately felt welcomed as soon I stepped through the door. The staff was very polite and helpful to us brides. I walked away with an $1100 Maggie Sottero dress that is absolutely goregous. And I definitely have every intention on going back to the Bridal Suite for my alterations. I thank The Bridal Suite and staff for participating in Brides Across America. They are good hearted people and it's an amazing thing they're doing for us military brides 2 be.

Re: FREE Wedding Gown From Brides Across America

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards