Military Brides
Options

Hello All!

Hello everyone! New to the site, figured I would say hi! I'm in the military myself, currently deployed overseas. My babe is also in the military and also deployed. We are not deployed in the same location, and have to face the challenge of planning a wedding fin El Paso, TX from across the pond.  Thank goodness for an awesome support network at home! I welcome any advice/ideas that anyone may have :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hello All!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome :)  And a thank you to yourself and your FH for serving our country!  Good luck with your planning, and I hope you make yourself "at home" on this board!
    "This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood - finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without." ? Jodi Picoult Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!

Welcome to the board. Thank you and your fiance for your service.

Come here if you have any questions and need planning tips or advice. Or you just need to vent!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you from El Paso or are you stationed at Fort Bliss?  My husband is in the Army and we are stationed at Bliss. 
  • Options
    jeffsteph1207jeffsteph1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funny story, I'm from El Paso, we were both stationed there, then I got stationed in Germany, and now we're both deployed. He goes back to El Paso after his deployment and I have to work with my branch manager to get back there.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards