Military Brides
Options

What should he wear?

My fiance doesn't have dress blues but he has class a's. Should he wear a tux instead? I would prefer him to wear his uniform since he is in the service and my dad will be wearing his dress blues. I also don't know what colors to do if he wears his class a's and suggestions? Wedding in April 23, 2010

Re: What should he wear?

• Options
    hegrigsbyhegrigsby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think he should wear whatever he feels most comfortable in. However, if he wants to wear his uniform and wants to wear it, it would look nice. And, any colors will look good with a uniform. They don't have to match. HTH
  • Options
    MellsBellsMellsBells member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This question is one of the reasons we have this page on our FAQ site:http://sites.google.com/site/milnestfaq/military-wedding-pictures
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think wear just a plain white t-shirt and jeans would look really nice.  And a black belt.  It can't be brown.Oh, I just saw that your wedding date is April 23.  I guess that wouldn't be appropriate.  Khakis and a green polo would be much better in that case.
  • Options
    kaynix21kaynix21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think wear just a plain white t-shirt and jeans would look really nice. And a black belt. It can't be brown.Oh, I just saw that your wedding date is April 23. I guess that wouldn't be appropriate. Khakis and a green polo would be much better in that case. Sarah- I don't think any of that is appropriate for a groom's attire. I think the question is the alpha's or a tux...It's up to him. If he wants to wear his uniform, or his tux. Either will be nice. But if he opts for a tux, maybe you could talk to your father, and see if he'd wear a tux instead, if you think it'd be odd.Can't he order his dress blues? You've still got time....Why not?And any color would go. I mean it doesn't need to match the uniform, so just do what you guys like.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards