Military Brides

Anyone around and wanna chat?

H and I are just hanging out. H is going to watch the all star skills compitetion. Our favorite hockey player, who we named Geno after is in it.

What are you all up to?

imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anyone around and wanna chat?

• I am working through the weekend. Yay tax season. I'll be popping on and off. 
    I hate Dave Ramsey
  • Hey Hikey! I'm just chilling at my parents' house. FI and I went out shopping today, even though we didn't really buy anything. Now my dad's cooking gumbo and we're all just hanging out and trying to find something to watch on tv.
  • Hi Stan- Busy season for you, huh! How's that going?

Mel- Buy anything fun?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Not really, other than some new throw pillows for FI's couch. I'm trying to slowly turn his apartment into something more than a barely decorated bachelor pad! Haha
  • That's nice Mel :-)

I had the best throw pillows from Pier One and my dogs ate both. Fail
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies!! I just got home from work. I worked 10 hours today. Now I'm waiting for H to get home so we can go have dinner. We're going to Ruby Tuesday's which is right next door to us.
  • Just popping in to say hi! I'm exhausted. First day of marriage prep weekend 9-4 then 9-3 tomorrow. I miss my sleep lol
  • Zim - Did you get to go to an engagement encounter weekend? We had heard great things about them and had wanted to go...but we couldn't because it would be a little wierd to do it seperatly. haha
    Photobucket
  • Hey guys. I am on a mission to get BUZZED at this moment, because I had a pretty crap day. My mom is making me crazy. (What's new.) Anyway, I shall be KUI soon. Tomorrow I plan on revamping my blog. Do you all have any suggestions on what I should talk about? I plan on posting more often, possibly 5 times a week or so. So far, my thoughts are "Myth Busting Mondays", where I talk about common, or uncommon beauty myths. Of course, a day of product reviews, and possibly a weekly tutorial. I need to get a hold of my husbands camera if I do that. I just need to lay out my topics on paper to get motivated and actually put them out there. I am kinda bored with how it's going already.

Hmmm, I think I am officially KUI.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_anyone-around-wanna-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:106df2e2-44cc-4cfc-9498-265379ee9dcbPost:dd92ecac-8403-4a19-baf2-0cfe232555ff">Re: Anyone around and wanna chat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Zim - Did you get to go to an engagement encounter weekend? We had heard great things about them and had wanted to go...but we couldn't because it would be a little wierd to do it seperatly. haha
    Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE]
    Yep! 2 days...finishing up today. I knew we had to do it because it worked better with our schedule rather than 6 sessions with a sponsor couple but I was skeptical. I actually really enjoyed it. It was a long day but it wasn't completely God in your marriage. A lot of it was practical. You could tell some couples were blind sided by some things like money matters and whatnot. FI and I feel really good because we've talked about everything they've presented us so far. Today we have it 9-4 then a 3 hour drive back to school. Gonna be another long day haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards