Military Brides

Update!

Our OH apt is all packed and we are leaving tomorrow. Husband leaves for Cairo next week :-/ Unfortunately, my paperwork STILL has not come through, so I'll be waiting it out in New York until it does. On the bright side, that will give me time to finally catch up on everything I missed here! (And write all of our thank you notes). 

I read a few of the recent posts- it's great to see some new names and that most of you that I got to know before are still here. For the new ladies - I'm your mod, Melissa. Husband and I were married April 10th :-)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Update!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!
    He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket
  • meltoinemeltoine member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • meltoinemeltoine member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, BTW - our professional pics are posted online. If anyone is interested in taking a look they are at:

melissaandantoine.photoherald.com
  • edited December 2011
    Pics are Fantastic!! You were a beautiful Bride!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm new to this board but I just want to say that you should have a great experience in Cairo.  I went there last year for TDY and loved it.  It seems like most of the Americans live in an area (? suburb) called Maadi.  There is even an "American House" (like a club-house) there to hang out in.  There is a Gold's Gym in Maadi if you like to work out (honestly it was nicer than my Gold's here in the US) and a bagel shop.  I think it was 5th street or something like that where all this is located.  I'm sure there will be folks at the embassy that'll help you out but I was a little nervous about going there and ended up really liking it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards