Military Brides

stressing outt. =/

I'm stressing out ! I'm four & a half months out from my wedding . & i have EVERYTHING planned , but the caterer & the venue . Yes , the venue . Ours got double booked & so now , i have to change mine . & on top of that ! I'm trying to find us an apartment near base , because apparently housing wont be ready for us . trying to make the wedding what i want it to be , pick out our first place & moving half way across the country . & dealing with my fiance deployed . is definately taking its toll on me . sorry to vent ladies , but i just feel like you ladies are the only ones who would truely understand ! if you guys have any stress relievers/ anything to help out the topic periodd .. lemme know ! thanks .

IAmPregnant Ticker image

Re: stressing outt. =/

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

First, I would suggest you find an extended stay to stay in for a week or two and look for housing when you get there.  Have a few places narrowed down and go check them out for your self before you decide.  What if you pick something without seeing it and then hate it?
    Second.  Get someone to help you narrow down venue choices and make calls.  You have to get on the ball quickly. You don't have much time (not that I have to tell you).  If you have too, call every place in town.  You may have to be prepared to choose something not as nice as you would have chosen before.  You'll just have to do a little more to dress it up.  Also, look at botanical gardens, aquariums, museums and other places that aren't traditional places for a venue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

I do have a few places narrowed down & i was planning on looking in person before we actually decided on something anyway . But yes to your venue options , im afraid that is what im going to have to do . Definately not what i wanted to do though .But i am just happy that i am getting married .

IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You can do wonders with places.  I've seen a girl turn the American Legion Hall into a winter wonderland.  Just use your imagination.  I'm sure there are great places out there that you haven't thought of yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards