Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Would it be okay to...

...use the picnic tables that come with our venue for seating?  or should we look into renting/borrowing chairs? keep in mind we are on a very tight budget.  TIA!
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Would it be okay to...

• Options
    I say use the tables. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think it would be fine, how formal is your wedding?
    Trying to Conceive Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    yes its fine! of course if your wedding is casual. I tried to find a pic but couldnt' my aunt got married (casual wedding) and the outdoor venue provided picnic tables. She bought table cloths and covered them, she also bought fabric and cut and did a quick hem to drape over the benches attatched to the picnic tables. Its pretty amazing how much better they looked. Remember to figure out some sort of heavy centerpiece if the wind is going to be  blowing as well as use duct tape (underneath of course where no one can see it) to hold the tablecloths down.
  • Options
    Picnic tables are a great option not only for your budget but to create a unique experience, especially if you are having a rustic themed wedding or a more casual wedding. The tables are also more convienent since they are already at your location. You can also really dress the tables up by using table clothes and putting flowers or vases with floating candles on the ends
  • Options
    go for it!  I think it would be fun. 

PS: I LOVE your hair pic!  Im gonna copy it :P
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards