Military Brides
Options

GG & C

GG-(I refer to you as GG when I talk about you to my parents or H, just letting you know in case I do it IRL) I've finished books 1-3 and number 6... I accidentally bought 6 instead of number 3, and I could resist! I'm starting number 4 tonight. When does the new book come out? I am totally ADDICTED!!!! Thank you x's a million for introducing me to these books!!

C-when are you planning a trip to PI next?

I totally missed TK while I was driving..
Photobucket

Re: GG & C

• Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here now ;-) I'll be back probably second to last weekend in June!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I figured thats why you were MIA on here.. Should we plan at GTG then? Let me know.. I miss your emails, are you cheating on me?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    C- YAYYY for you! I hope you're enjoying it

Do you mean the weekend of the 18th or the weekend of the 24th??

Sami-I don't think I ever got a response email from you from the last one I sent??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just sent you one back.. Sorry I moved it into the wrong folder. Embarassed
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GG- I bought books 7,8,9 today! I might just make it for the new one!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sami you are doing awesome. Do you not love it or what??? The books are freaking hysterical aren't they??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They Are!!! I can't put them down. I am totally addicted, and I just told my BFF about them, and she's going to buy the first one tomorrow. Plus they came at a great time, I was looking for a new book series.. I hate when they have books and they call them a series and there's like 2 of them.. 17 is a series, 2 is just lame. I told H that I wanted to be a Bounty Hunter when I grow up and he said "The Military barely trusted you with a gun.. I don't think bounty hunting is the career for you, Baby" ahh.. So true.. But I love them so much!!!
    Did you enjoy your day off? I'm emailing you about your degree and stuff
    Photobucket
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Oooh what books are these??? Sami, I'm stealing them from you when we GTG! Or at least the ones you've read already!!! At the airport now, headed back home briefly before I head off to LA on Thurs to visit my college roommate - so excited, but so tired! I'm driving up the next time I come, so it's flexible. It'll probably be the weekend of the 18th since that'll be 3 weeks apart and I'll be jonesing for another fix of my FI. FI is busy during the week mostly, so I'd want to see him on Fri/Sat/Sun, but if I show up on Wednesday then I'd love to have a GTG that Thurs!!! Ggirl, are you working? Or can you be "sick" that Thurs? And which Beaufort are you in? We visited Beaufort, SC this weekend and it was so freaking cute! I'm all excited about getting FI's last year of law school done and starting life as a military family already. The base was really nice, all the people I met (other 2nd and 1st Lts and their spouses) were very friendly and gave great insight - one met her DH in law school and so she wasn't exactly expecting the life of a military dependent, but she loves it. It's good to hear that she doesn't have any regrets! And she's not able to practice her career right now or for the next year at least while he finishes TBS and NJS, so I'd think that would be extra frustrating but she seems really happy! It makes me excited to just get out of Miami and get going with all this so we can get settled somewhere. We had so many baby talks this weekend, I think we're just busting at the seams wanting to be parents!!!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They are the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich. I'll mail you the first one!! Email me your address!! Maybe it will get there before your trip!!

Babies!!! I can't wait to have babies!! My sister who's 16 years older than I am, wants to get her tubes untied (she's divorced and has 2 kids with her XH), and have another baby with her current BF. I said "NO!! It is MY turn!! Me First!! You have 2 kids already!! It is MYYYY turn!!" She was like "Your H is 7,000 miles away!! How are you going to accomplish that?" Silly Sister!!

Off to the Gym!!

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Calindi-I live about 5 minutes from PI actually. You go over the bridge and you're about 5 miles from where I live. Unfortunately though I cannot take off of work since I just started haha, I usually get home around 6 everyday so I don't know how that can work.
    You will love the books!

Sami-I'm going to email you back tonight, I wanted to make sure to answer your questions :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you GG!! I just emailed you back.

We will have to figure this out!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    edited December 2011
    Oooh GGirl, cute town! I loved the Gullah festival this weekend. They had a food truck with Mac 'n cheese stuffed chicken wings. Dunno how they managed that but oh god it was sooooo good! We also loved the Memorial Day parade downtown. We'll hangout for sure somehow, even briefly, when I come to town next time! Maybe breakfast at that awesome bagel place???

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards